Our Mission Statement and Principles
We are an inclusive community of positive-minded people, learning and supporting each other in living healthy, prosperous and meaningful lives.
Five Unity Principles
- God is absolute good, everywhere present.
- Our essence is of God, therefore we are inherently good.
- We create our experiences by the activity of our thinking. Everything in the
manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
- Prayer is creative thinking that aligns our heart-mind with God and therefore brings forth wisdom, healing, prosperity and everything good.
- We live the Truth we know through thoughts, words and actions.
Living Our Principles
We strive to approach situations calmly and peacefully by focusing our thinking on the power, love and goodness of God. As we encounter people, we treat them with care and compassion, seeing the Christ Spirit; the goodness within them.
We handle our daily activities with joy, focusing our attention and thinking not on lack, illness or negativity, but on prosperity, health and happiness. Therefore, we find ourselves moving easily and joyously, fulfilling our highest desires.
We spend time in quiet prayer and meditation; bringing the Presence of God into our awareness. As we engage in life’s activities, we express and manifest God’s Presence.